ALREADY READ THE APPLICATION DISCLOSURE? APPLY NOW!!
WE ARE PLEDGED TO THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF U.S POLICY FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY THROUGHOUT THE NATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT A PROGRAM IN WHICH THERE IS NO BARRIER TO OBTAINING HOUSING BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTIFICATION, HANDICAP FAMILIAL STATUS, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
APPLICATION PROCESSING AND TIME FRAME
· Typically, 2-3 business days but it depends on the applicant, employers, and landlords.
· All adult applicants ages 18+ must submit a fully completed, dated, and signed rental application and application fee.
· Non-refundable fee per applicant (person): $35.00
· This must accompany the completed application form provided to you by our company. Incomplete applications or applications submitted
without the proper application, fees will not be considered or processed.
You will need a completed and signed rental application, $35.00 fee, and copy of photo ID.
· Valid, current photo ID documentation (driver's license or passport) is required.
· Upon receipt of your rental application and application fee, you can expect and hereby authorize that we will:
1. Check the public records for any past evictions
2. Verify your current and previous employment
3. Verify your current and previous landlord references
· Once you have been notified of your approval, you must sign a lease within 72 hours. Due to the high demand for rental properties, we will not hold the property you applied for off the rental market for more than 72 hours. If you do not comply with this requirement, we may rent the property you applied for to someone else. After submitting a signed lease to our office, you will have 72 hours to pay the lease initiation funds, as outlined in your Approval Notification. This may include a security deposit, pet deposit, and first month's rent.
· All applicants must pay the application fee before being scheduled to view the interior of the property. The property must be accepted in ''AS IS'' condition before an application can be accepted, except where requested as part of this application and accepted in writing by Orchestra Pro. If your maintenance and repair request are acceptable to the property owner and Orchestra Pro, then the agreement will be written in the lease or lease addendum.
· Verbal representations are non-binding. In the event that the manager receives two or more unrelated applications for the same property, the applicant understands the owner may select the applicant desiring the property in ''AS-IS'' condition, over another applicant requesting maintenance or repairs. In all cases the application fee is non-refundable.
Agency: Tenant is given notice that Orchestra Pro is the agent of the Landlord/Owner.
Pets (with the exception of documented service animals) of any kind are only permitted with the specific written permission of the property owner in the lease document, a monthly pet fee, and an additional deposit or higher rent. If a higher fee, deposit, or rent amount is required you will be notified before a lease is prepared. All pets must be approved by the Landlord. Service animals with documentation are not considered pets.
Security deposits: are security for faithful performance by tenants of all terms, covenants, and conditions of the lease agreement and tenants may not dictate that the security deposit be used for any rent due. Unless claimed due to a breach of lease or damages, the security deposit is refundable when the tenants move out of the property at the expiration of the lease term. The maximum-security deposit amount is equal to the monthly rental rate.
Keys will be released on the first (1st) day of occupancy as stated in the lease agreement. Request for keys earlier must be accompanied with additional pro-rated rent and must have the landlords approval. Before keys can be released, all rents and deposits must be paid and you must provide proof of utility confirmation.
Utility Confirmation: Proof that you have transferred the utilities to your name as of the first (1st) day of occupancy as stated in the lease agreement will be required before keys can be released. You can obtain the proof of connection from the utility company or companies.
Payments: All payments due, including first month's rent, security deposit and any additional deposits must be paid in full on or before the date stated in the lease agreement. No keys will be released until payment is made in full. All initial funds must be paid by cashier's check, money order, CashApp or wired payable to Orchestra Pro. Subsequent payments thereafter may be paid by the same method.
Maintenance and Repairs: When you rent a property from our company, we strive to ensure that all items are in good working order prior to your arrival. Please report any maintenance or repair requests during your first 7 days of possession. Please report emergencies immediately. All requests should be made via your online portal for efficient processing.
This Rental Process and Application Disclosure is hereby made an integral part of my/our rental application.
By completing and signing the Orchestra Pro, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Application Disclosure. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the information provided in this Application Disclosure, contact the office at (205) 671-8399 and a representative will be happy to assist you. Keep in mind the application fee is non-refundable. If approved, you must execute a lease within 72 hours of receiving your approval notification. If you are ready to continue, please click the link for the Orchestra Pro to begin.